Fairfield Medical Center River Valley Campus
Learn more about our current visitation policy here.
In an emergency, always dial 911.
- A progressive, 12-bed emergency department with a separate dedicated squad entrance
- A fully equipped trauma bay
- Four exam rooms specially equipped to house observation patients if extended oversight of care is warranted
- Designated rooms equipped for the care of bariatric and isolation patients
A beautifully appointed women’s health center with a private, spa-like environment. Available services include:
- Bone density screening
Fairfield Healthcare Professionals Clinic – Orthopedics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- 14 exam rooms with plenty of circulating space for multi-provider support and functionality
- Providing comprehensive bone and skeletal care
Fairfield Medical Center Diagnostic Services at
River Valley Campus
X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Bone Density, EKG, Drug & Alcohol Collection and blood draw services available:
- Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Individualized therapy sessions
- Warm water aquatic therapy pool
- Exercise equipment designed for all ages
- Fitness exercise equipment for membership use
- Walking track and free weights
- Steam and sauna
- Large classrooms and group exercise areas for instructional classes
- Dual access to the FMC River Valley Campus and the Robert K. Fox Family Y
- Locker and changing areas
Accessible for the community to reserve for seminars, education and corporate events.
Fairfield Medical Center has achieved accreditation for geriatrics in excellent care for older adults. Our facilities have the necessary expertise, equipment and personnel in place to provide optimal care to senior-friendly citizens.